3″ TOP-GRAIN LEATHER RANGER WORK BELT
The SITEGEAR 12035 3-inch ranger style leather belt is constructed with high quality bridal leather. Equipped with a 2-inch wide leather tongue and nickel-plated steel roller buckle. Designed for quality, appearance, and strength. Available in three sizes.
- Leather 3” ranger style work belt with 2” wide tongue
- Constructed with high quality bridle leather with nickel plated steel roller buckle
- Edge stitched for quality, appearance and strength
- Steel rivet reinforcement
- Sizes: M (33” to 35”), L (36” to 39”), XL (40” to 44”)
HOW TO SIZE
YOUR WORK BELT?
To size your tool belt, place your existing tool belt on an even surface and measure it from the end of the buckle to the most commonly used hole. Select the belt size by the mid point that is closest to your measurement.
If you do not have a current tool belt to measure, you can get an approximate mid range measurement by adding 4″ to your pant waist size.
|Size||Mid Range||Approx. Pant Waist|
|Medium||37"||33" to 35"|
|Large||41"||36" to 39"|
|X-Large||45"||40" to 44"|